MORTGAGE ANALYZER PRO
Or to understand how much you will pay for 20 year mortgage in compare for 30 year one?
Mortgage Analyzer® will guide you and make the complicated calculations instead of you, without having to go to a bank and having to answer extra question that the mortgage consultant will have for you.
Mortgage Analyzer®is easy to use application, suitable for anyone, who want to organize his future finances.
With its help you can compare different credit conditions, such as fixed or floating rate (including dropping rate) and how they reflect on your mortgage depending on the term of paying up. There is also the opportunity to include extra regular or single time payments in any period of time.
The Privilege of Mortgage Analyzer Pro
- calculates the monthly expense of the mortgage basing on its amount
- gives the opportunity to pick fixed and floating rate of the mortgage
- instantly calculates and shows your monthly fee
- easy to change the interest on your credit
- report with repayments for the entire period
- option of repayment plans with differentiated rates
- Implementation of various schemes of remuneration with rates differentiated month period, a year or a rate for the entire contract period of the loan.
Mortgage Analyzerprovides the opportunity for calculation of the repayment plan with differentiated rates for the first year or the first several years and for the remaining period for repayment.
The detailed report shows the repayment plan by months and years showing the absolute value of the interest, which you will pay for the term of the mortgage. Also it shows how an prepeyment or partial paying up will will affect the period after the payment.
Extra Peyment shows the effect of adding extra payments to the morgage as well as gives the opertunity of choosing extra peyments in the selected month period based annually as well as defined by the user months, which can be different from the regularly defined periods. You can even find out how much will a extra payment reduce the period and the value of the morgage. The graphic will give you infromation about the differance between morgage with or without extra payments.